Interested In Teaching?
- Do you teach now or have taught in the public or private school system as a primary teacher or as a substitute?
- Have you taught Sunday School classes, Bible Studies or specialty classes?
- Are you a believer filled with the precious gift of the Holy Ghost?
- Are you a member of a church and in good standing with your pastor?
- Are you willing to volunteer your time, energy, gifts, and talents once or twice a week for three to six month between September and May?
If you answered YES to all the questions above the Greater Christ Temple Bible Institute (GCTBI) could be looking for you! We are located at 701 Sunbury Road Columbus, OH 43219 and you can use the contact information below for more information.
Contact: 614-228-7934; Fax 614-228-7964; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Teaching for GCTBI
This is a Non for Profit Organization
Teacher Qualifications and Requirements
GCTBI has been approved to teach all of the Aenon accredited courses. All teachers should have a high school diploma or GED. Some college or a degree is helpful but not necessary to teach the Biblical course work. However, a degree or certifications equivalent to a degree will be required to teach any academic courses (math, science etc.) that may be added to the GCTBI course work of study and in conjunction with Aenon’s Degree Programs. This will be in keeping with state certifications and facilitate qualifications for GCTBI becoming fully accredited in the future.
Perspective teachers should submit the following documentations to the Dean of GCTBI for consideration and in preparation for being interviewed.
- Resume (school, home, work, church & community service will be considered)
- A Current Picture of Yourself (not returnable)
- Copy of High School Diploma
- Copy of any other certifications, degrees etc.
- Pastoral Reference
- Personal Reference (family member & non-family member)
For the Aenon accredited Ministerial Introduction & Ordination Preparation courses, GCTBI reserves the right to require the teachers of these two courses be licensed and ordained with the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World (P.A.W.), a member in good standing.
To obtain a copy of courses GCTBI may be offering for a current year’s schools term that you might be interested in teaching, Call 614-228-7934, or fax your request to 614-228-7964